Galaxy S8 Active Tutorial Advanced Security SettingsYou can easy to get advanced security on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, use these options to configure advanced security settings:
2. Tap Settings > Lock screen and security > Other security settings for the following advanced options:
- Trust agents: Perform selected actions when trusted devices are connected. To view Trust agents, set up a secured screen lock. Chekout Galaxy S8 Actice screen lock type and how to set a secure screen lock.
- Pin windows: Pin an app on your device screen, preventing access to other features of your device.
You use secret mode on your device after finishing our Galaxy S8 Active tutorial, in secret mode, you can separately browse, manage open tabs, bookmarks, and saved pages. Pages viewed in Secret mode are not listed in your browser history or search history, and leave no traces (such as cookies) on your device. Secret tabs are a darker shade than the normal tab windows. Any downloaded files remain on your device after you close the secret tab. You can lock secret mode using a password and your fingerprint or irises.
Galaxy S8 Active Tutorial Activating Secret Mode
- In the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, tap Tabs → TURN ON SECRET MODE. If you are using this feature for the first time, set whether to use a password for secret mode.
In secret mode, the device will change the colour of the toolbars.
Changing security settings
You can change your password or the lock method.
- Tap → Settings → Privacy → Secret mode security → Change password.
Fingerprints or Irises switch to activate it.
Deactivating secret mode
In the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, tap Tabs → TURN OFF SECRET MODE.
How to turn on private mode S8 Active
To enable privat mode:
- From Galaxy S8 Active home screen, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Samsung folder > internet app icon Internet.
- Tap browser tabs icon Tabs.
- Tap Turn on secret mode.
- Tap Set password to protect your Secret mode data with a password or Tap Don’t use password.
Protect Galaxy S8 Active from Unknown Sources
This features will enable installation of non-Google Play applications.
If you want to allow instalation from unknown resources by follow this tutorial:
- From home, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap settings app icon Settings > lock screen settings icon Lock screen and security > Unknown sources to enable this option.
Galaxy S8 Active Security
Check the device’s security status. This feature scans your device for malware. On the Settings screen, tap Device maintenance → Device security → SCAN PHONE.
Galaxy S8 Active Security Updates
Security updates are provided to strengthen the security of your device and protect your personal information. For security updates for your model, visit security.samsungmobile.com. The website supports only some languages. Advertisement